Thursday 6 July 2017

Time Out #87 and Happy Birthday Kylie

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Time Out Challenges.

It is our CASE (copy and share) challenge.

We are vey excited that for this challenge we are CASEing Cornelia. I am sure many of you know Cornelia and if not check out her amazing blog here. I have followed Cornelia for many years now and her creativity grows with every card I see.

Here is my CASE:



And here is Cornelia's



Isn't it stunning!

I am not into cute and whimsical images so did find this quite hard to CASE but decided to go with the lay out and the 'wings'

This card was made especially for my dear friend Kylie who is celebrating her Birthday today-Happy Birthday buddy, have a wild one.

I deliberately used all stamps and dies from Kylie's shop Happy Little Stampers and it just happens that they are sponsoring us for this challenge with the winner getting $15 gift voucher for their store.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Pooja. Her projects are amazing and her creativity just blooms. Take a look at her stunning blog here and you will love what you see!

Want some more ideas for CASEing this amazing card by Cornelia-check out Time Out here.

Then take some TIME OUT yourself and get inky!


15 comments:

  1. That bright, beautiful butterfly really pops against the fun zig zag circle, Sandie ... what a great CASE! Hope you're still enjoying the sunshine! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. striking card, Sandie! I love the colourful butterfly against the intense black! Just brilliant
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my friend. I love this card in real life. Perfectly CAS and totally me :) I'm off now for dinner and a few (hundred) drinks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, different colours and with little shapes such a great ompact! Great card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting CASE! The butterfly pops against that black circle! Thanks for having me as GDT - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The case card is very different from your style, but I love it, and I love how you brought 'Sandie style' into your version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great case! Love that butterfly against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card...love your beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your CASE of Cornelia's card! The off-the-edge circular portions mimic her card's perfectly. And your sentiment is placed in the best possible place. The butterfly and the colors are just wonderful, Sandie. What a great card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the way you have cased Cornelia's card n your own style.The bright colored butterfly just pops :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful way to think outside the box for this CASE. Absolutely fantastic! I love the colors you've used, and I really like the placement of the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used the sketch for your card. The pops of color agains the black are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your take on Cornelia's "cute" and how you made it your own, Sandie! I hope you're feeling restored now!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really great take on the CASE card Sandie - I just love how that butterfly pops against the black cut out and I'm sure that Kylie loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

//